Houses for rent in Fort Worth

Fort Worth area - Tarrant County

Search for rentals in the Fort Worth area, including these towns:

Aledo, Arlington, Azle, Bedford, Benbrook, Blue Mound, Burleson, Colleyville, Crowley, Euless, Forest Hill, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Justin, Keller, Kennedale, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Northlake, Rhome, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Roanoke, Saginaw, Samson Park, Southlake, Trophy Club, Watauga, Weatherford, Westworth Village, White Settlement, in TX.

Average Rental Prices for Fort Worth:

Type Bedrooms Average
Apartment 1 Bedroom $631
Apartment 2 Bedroom $836
Apartment 3 Bedroom $1,172
Apartment 4 Bedroom $1,580
Apartment Studio $534
Condo-townhome 2 Bedroom $793
Single family home 2 Bedroom $595
Single family home 3 Bedroom $1,235
Single family home 4 Bedroom $1,436
Single family home 5+ Bedroom $2,237

Landlord Tip:

How do you find the average days on market for rentals?

Unfortunately the answer is yes and no. The only way to determine that average days on market for Fort Worth is to rely on the person who has the information to correctly input the data. Even in the real estate market that data is hit or miss, whomever puts the listing into the MLS, they enter it in to the MLS and then the clock starts ticking. In most cases it doesn't count until you pull it down, make it inactive or whatever it is. Many times it is possible that the agent forgot to take it down or he took it down two weeks late or two weeks early or whatever the case might be. Although the data in the real estate market is more accurate it is not 100%.

In the rental market it is going to be even less reliable. The only true source for rentals is to talk to the person renting it out. That is the only person that knows when they started and when they were successful in renting it out, and how many days had elapse during that time. Unfortunately there is not a wide use of anyone platform for a property manager or investor to enter that stuff. Property management software today shows how many days on market which is great but the usage of those products is very small. Property managers only make up 20% of the rental market. So the other 80% of the individual investors that are trying to rent out their one or tow Fort Worth properties out, and they are not going to really care how long it is on the market. They just want to eliminate the pain and not bother with notes or stats or anything like that.

Rentals are actually a lot better at taking their properties off line once it is rented because they don't want to deal with the calls anymore. They is really not a tracking tool that really does this for rentals. RentalHomePros is really the only site that took a good crack at this issue. David Borden - FreeRentalSite.com.

Neighborhoods in Fort Worth: Bellaire, Keller, Parkwood Estates, Lake Worth, Meadowbrook, Polytechnic Heights, East Wood, Northside, Riverside, Stockyards, Arlington Heights, Como, Ridglea, Western Hills, Berkley Place, Bluebonnet Hills, Candleridge, Colonial, Fairmount, Mistletoe Heights, Overton Park, Park Hill, Ryan Place, South Hills, Stonegate, Sendera Ranch, Tanglewood, TCU, University Place, University West, Wedgewood, Worth Heights, Westcliff, Carter Park, Eagle Ranch, Remington Point, Richland Hills.